Dallas, Texas Estate Planning Lawyer Helping You Secure the Future
Seasoned lawyer effectively guiding clients in estate planning matters for 40 years
Robert M. Herman, P.C. in Dallas, Texas counsels individuals, banks, trust companies, individual and corporate trustees, individual and corporate executors, and beneficiaries of trusts and wills in matters of estate planning, probate and trusts, wills, family wealth planning, asset protection, and more. Robert M. Herman has 40 years of experience providing effective advice to help clients develop efficient estate planning strategies and achieve their goals. He works diligently to understand your legal needs and applies his extensive knowledge to help secure positive results. He pays attention to every detail and provides comprehensive representation to secure your peace of mind. Robert is board certified in estate planning and probate law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He is also a member of the Texas Academy of Probate and Trust Lawyers and a certified public accountant. Call Robert M. Herman, P.C. today today to schedule a free initial consultation and find out how the firm can help you with your estate planning needs.
Focused attorney delivering results for clients
Robert M. Herman takes pride in his successful track record of helping clients achieve their goals. He is focused on estate planning matters and devotes personalized attention to every client. He offers his clients:
- Protection — Clients receive family wealth planning counsel to protect their assets from potentially crippling lawsuits or other liability exposure. Asset protection includes such matters as family limited partnerships, irrevocable trusts, qualified plans, incorporation, homestead exemptions and insurance policies.
- Competence — Individual and corporate executors and beneficiaries are represented in the settlement and administration of a decedent’s estate. This area of the practice includes the preparation of probate pleadings and estate and inheritance tax returns as well as representation of clients in connection with estate tax audits and qualification of executors and trustees. Robert M. Herman is a capable attorney who can effectively assist you in these matters.
- Experience — Robert M. Herman has 40 years of experience helping clients secure the future and addressing their legal needs. He applies his vast acquired knowledge to help you reach your goals.
Preeminent practice offering exceptional estate services
Robert M. Herman’s legal practice has been nationally recognized as preeminent as the result of a rigorous peer review process. He offers quality legal services in matters of estate planning, probate and trusts, wills, and more:
- Estate planning — Robert M. Herman has significant experience in the design and implementation of family wealth and estate plans that transfer property to beneficiaries while minimizing transfer costs and taxes. This area of the practice includes the creation and preparation of wills, testamentary and living trusts for family members and charitable purposes, business buy-sell agreements, split-dollar agreements, durable powers of attorney, powers of attorney designating a health care agent, private foundations and charitable trusts.
- Probate and trusts — Robert Herman helps clients in all matters of trusts and estates, including the establishment of living trusts and the guiding of executors and beneficiaries through the complex probate process.
- Wills — He helps clients draft valid wills to ensure their intentions are honored.
Contact a skilled estate planning attorney ready to help you today.
Call Robert M. Herman, P.C. at 214-692-5858 today to schedule a free initial consultation for your estate planning needs, or contact the firm online.
Estate Planning & Probate Law
Texas Board of Legal Specialization